Connecting with Consumers in an Omnichannel World
As technology continues to transform the path to purchase and delivery channels, companies are creating new ways to reach, and offer value to, “always on” consumers. Join us as we explore what we’ve learned about how consumers think, feel, and act in the digitized world—and what is new and evolving.
We invite you to join us for this 1 hour webinar presentation on May 18th at 2:00pm, as we walk through:
- – How can marketing influence the decision processes of “smarter”—but ever-more-distracted—connected consumers?
- – To what extent are the benefits of the “smart life” enabled by the IOT offsetting consumer privacy concerns?
- – What is the impact of mobile monitoring “feedback” on consumers’ purchase and decision making habits?
- – How does digitization enable new opportunities for firms to create value for customers “beyond the product”?
- – How are subscription services, and other new delivery channels, changing purchase patterns?
- – How do you create and measure successful content in a digitized world?